Madame Rochas Vintage Eau de Cologne

At first Madame Rochas EdC reminded me of Elizabeth Arden's Blue Grass Flower Mist-- pale, conventional, nothing like that other Rochas, the plummy powerhouse Femme. But then little quirks began to show themselves, borne forward on a ribbon of aldehydes. One by one, I discovered the double entendres in this seeming one-liner.

Tart, peppery, dry and witty, Madame Rochas EdC may not open on a strong note. But that note is only the first (Good times and bum times, I've seen them all and my dear...) of a show-stopping blockbuster (Lord knows at least I was there, and I'M HERE!)

Scent Elements: Aldehydes, bergamot, lemon, neroli, rose, tuberose, jasmine, lily-of-the-valley, iris, ylang-ylang, violet, narcissus, vetiver, oakmoss, sandalwood, vetiver, tonka, musk